I ran across this organization recently, for your consideration as one we might offer support to as a post.
I personally know and served with the CEO, Jamie Medina, his story is on the website
Here are some points I thought pertinent after reviewing the information:
- Veteran suicide is a huge problem right now, and conventional methods of treating it don’t always work.
- No one at the FIX’D organization takes a salary right now. It is 100% volunteer.
- Plans are to grow and become a self supported charity with paid employees
- They have plans to create a presence in Washington, at JBLM, later this year.
- 97% Success Rate
Here is a YouTube Video to watch
Here are some documents for your review:
- FIX’D Strategic Plan and Overview
- Charity Navigator Profile – June 2019
- Tax Board Cert of Status 2018
- 2016 Taxes
- California Statement of Information – 2016
- California Statement of Information – 2018
- FIX’D Articles of Incorporation
- FIX’D Articles of Incorporation – Amended
- 2018 P&L
- IRS Tax Exemption – 2017
2 thoughts on “FIX’D Charity to Consider”
I will have to respond to this when I get back ROB, JUST GOT NO TIME LEFT BEFORE CONVENTION TOMORROW……
Looks to me to be a worthy organization. What kind of support will they need? Monetary? Volunteers? Chat with you tonight.