I HAVE MADE A DECISION THAT WHILE WE WILL PROBABLY NOT HAVE MUCH PRECIP POST OF 4PM TODAY, THE OVERNIGHT TEMPS DIP BELOW FREEZING AND WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE OF SNOW………
HOWEVER THE FREEZING TEMP DROP PAST 9PM I WOULD RATHER NOT CHANCE IT FOR THE BODY OF THE POST SINCE WE ARE UP AT THE TOP OF A HILL……CURRENTLY WE HAVE SNOW FALLING ALONG WITH THE TEMP……..
THE POST COMMANDER CANCELS THE POST MEETING FOR TONIGHT !!
HOURLY FORECAST ON THE WEATHER CHANNEL FOR KENT, WASHINGTON
|Light Snow||35°||28°||80%||68%||E 9 mph|
|Rain/Snow Showers||37°||31°||55%||62%||ESE 9 mph|
|Cloudy||38°||31°||5%||63%||ESE 9 mph|
|Cloudy||38°||31°||5%||63%||ESE 10 mph|
|Cloudy||37°||30°||5%||62%||ESE 10 mph|
|Cloudy||38°||31°||5%||62%||ESE 10 mph|
|Cloudy||39°||33°||10%||63%||ESE 9 mph|
|Cloudy||39°||32°||10%||66%||SE 11 mph|
Here’s the Form – due to the Quartermaster by Nov 22.
I ran across this organization recently, for your consideration as one we might offer support to as a post.
I personally know and served with the CEO, Jamie Medina, his story is on the website
Here are some points I thought pertinent after reviewing the information:
- Veteran suicide is a huge problem right now, and conventional methods of treating it don’t always work.
- No one at the FIX’D organization takes a salary right now. It is 100% volunteer.
- Plans are to grow and become a self supported charity with paid employees
- They have plans to create a presence in Washington, at JBLM, later this year.
- 97% Success Rate
Here are some documents for your review:
- FIX’D Strategic Plan and Overview
- Charity Navigator Profile – June 2019
- Tax Board Cert of Status 2018
- 2016 Taxes
- California Statement of Information – 2016
- California Statement of Information – 2018
- FIX’D Articles of Incorporation
- FIX’D Articles of Incorporation – Amended
- 2018 P&L
- IRS Tax Exemption – 2017
Having an adequate supply of blood on hand saves many of lives. Please help serve your community by donating your blood today.
Denali Credit Union. 19802 62nd Ave. S, Kent, WA 98032
This is just one block South of the main cross road South 196th street and 2 blocks West of West Valley Road.
Make it a fun outing. Bring a friend and/or family member with you.
Instructions for donating Blood.
Be sure to eat well before giving blood.
Drink plenty of non-caffeinated fluids.
Bring picture ID.
The times will be:
If they like they can also just sign up as a walk –in: